I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 4, 2011

A little story about my life





First  of  all  I set  foot  in  the affair, when I was  6  years  old. At  that  time, felt  like  a  very  fun  ride flight. Feelings  can  not  be  described  in  words. While  I felt  like  impromptu,  I  saw  an  animal resembling  a  cloud  forms. Feeling  kind  of  cute. huhu .. The  Beauty  of  God's  creation. The  journey took  approximately  6  hours  of  Pahang  to  Sabah. As  I  fell  asleep  to  get  to  the  destination. I  finally  arrived  in  Sabah. We  live  in  Hurricane  Overlay. After that,   I  was  admitted  to  kindergarten, which  is  located  next  door  to  me. huhuhu,,, very  close  you  know… it. And  then, I  pound  into primary  school. We  have  to  sit  a  test  to  determine  the  class. And  I  felt  luky  because  get  in  to  first   class ... hehehe,,  If  I'm  not  wrong  ... If  wrong, sorry  ya , , hahahaha. I  continued  my  high schhol  at  Sekolah   Menengah  Kebangsaan  DK,  I  am  just  study  at  there  only  until  form  3. Then, form  4  until   form 5  in  secondary school  which  at  Sekolah  Menengah  Teknik  Ld   .After   SPM, I  want  get  in  into  university   very  fast..so  I  decide  to  continue  study  at  form  6. huhu .. And now, at this   moment   I'm  standing  here  in Universitiy  Teknologi  Mara  Melaka  City  Campus. And  I  feel   so bless  and   thankfully  to  God  and  to  all  people  that  always  there  for  me  until  now. mmmmuuuuuaaaaahhhhh .. Luv u all ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment