I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 4, 2011

what' i'm want to share ha???just read okay...again...a little bit about what i like...and also i cannot be forgotten





what i'm very like ha?????????  I'm very like to eat...hangout with my friend...and especially of course with my beloved family...hehe..my favourite food is bi hun that was make by my beloved mother.,,,,,hehe.....my favorite drink is all of the juice..and also all the food as long as it HALAL.....what my sweet memories ha?????? .my  sweet memories which i cannot forgot is when my freind and i stay together..we are cook and ate together..the meal which i very like that was being make by her is sup ayam...and nasi ayam..ummmmmm very delicious you know........huhu..but now..i didn't know when i can meet her like before...we always hangout together....sometimes...we ride motorcycle together around the village,,,i'm very2 miss that...huhuhu...
and....i am very like a pet...the pet that i was take care is cat...my cats name is eyowww...tina...and their son names is ciko..ciki..and cici...its very cute you know..i never forgot them,,,which always make me smile...before....heheh,....finally i think...thats all for today..which i can share to all of you,,i hope you all..happy to read,,and see my blog..hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment