I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, February 28, 2011

A LITTLE ABOUT MY SELF







My  name  is  Nurul'ain Baharudin . I am  21  year  old  ..  I  am  a  pure  child  born  in  Pahang  Darul Makmur.I  was  born at  12/09/1990. My father  name  is  Baharuddin  bin  abd  manan .. and worked  as  an assistant  manager at  a  factory  which  the factory  is  Tenggaroh 4,  at  the Kota Tinggi  Johor. Whenever  my  mother  named  is  Zarina binti Daman@ Rahman  is  a  homemaker . I  am   the  second  child  in  my  siblingg. I  have  one   brothers   and  two  younger brothers  .My  an older   brother  name  is  Muhd  Izzat….He is  a university   student   majoring   in   Mechatronics   in  Malaysi a  Pahang  University. Whenever , my   two   younger  brothers   name  is  Mohd  Izuwan  and  Mohd  Izrin   which   have  learning  at  level  4  and  5.I  am  also a student at  a  local University  of  Advancing  Technology  University  Campus .. the city of  Malacca, and   was a student  of  the  Faculty of  Business  Studies (Insurance)

No comments:

Post a Comment